Clothing and Accessory Ideas and Tips
Here are a few helpful tips that can help reduce stress and make portrait day a success.
What should my child wear? Should I dress up them up or keep it casual? Do solids or patterns photograph better?
- Solid colors work best with our scenic or traditional backgrounds.
- If you choose a pattern, keep it simple, so it doesn’t become the focus of the photograph.
- Casual clothing choices work best with a lot of our scenic backgrounds.
- Accessorize with hats, vests and jackets.
- Color coordinate sibling outfits. Watch out for clashing patterns.
- Keep in mind the theme of the background… A suit and tie against our beach background would look a little silly!
- Whatever your child wears for picture day, make sure they are comfortable in it.